Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Liebster Award [Tag] | Wandering Through Life

Hello world!

I was recently nominated by Elle and Her Beauty Blog, Georgia Charlotte, and The Sixth Disney Princess for the Liebster Award. This tag is basically to give recognition to bloggers who are just starting out and to discover new blogs. I was really happy to have received this nomination - thanks again guys!  And I think the concept is really great...giving attention to new bloggers is awesome (and very much appreciated!).  I had so much fun doing the Versatile Blogger Award a few weeks ago, so I thought I’d give this one a shot!




The rules are as follows:

- Once nominated make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.

- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.

- Nominate 10 other bloggers that have 200 followers or less who you think are worthy of the award. 

- Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.

- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and create ten questions for your nominees.

Here we go!

Since I was asked 30 questions, and I don’t think you guys really want to read all that (I’m not quite that interesting!), I decided to choose a few and combine similar ones.

Questions:

1. What is currently at the top of your birthday/Christmas/anything Wishlist?

Big thing: A new car (hi mom) - not really holding my breath for this one!
Small thing: A new curling iron - I’ve had the same curling wand for three years and the ceramic is starting to chip off…that’s not what you want.

2. What is your favorite thing to blog about?

I’ve only done one so far, but my favorite post was my drugstore haul. I love getting home from the store and laying out the new things I bought. Testing/writing about them was really fun.

3.  Who is your most beloved celebrity style-icon or role model?
Easily Blake Lively. If I could look like/steal the life of anyone on earth it would 100% be her. Do I even have to explain why? She’s flawless.

4. What is or was your favorite school subject?

In high school I always loved history and Spanish. In college I study psychology and my favorite classes have been Abnormal Psych and Personality Psych.

5. What would be your dream job?

In a perfect world I would be a criminal profiler (picture Dr. Reed from Criminal Minds but less guns and drama) / trial consultant (someone who analyzes body language and behavior of jury members and reports back to attorneys). I’m planning on getting my Master’s in forensic psych to try to move towards this career path, but we’ll see what happens!

6. Favourite Harry Potter character?(haha!)

Love this question because I’ve been a fan of Harry Potter since I was a little girl (but who hasn’t?). Harry is #1 in my heart for sure hahaha but after him I would say Ron or Hedwig.

7. Do you have a favourite TV show? If so, what is it?

I can’t answer this with just one show because I have a serious addiction to binge-watching Netflix, so I’ll give you my list. Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Scandal, and Grey’s Anatomy. I could go on, but that might reveal how much time I’ve wasted watching TV, and I’m not ready to embarrass myself like that on the internet just yet! 

8. Which youtuber would you most like to meet?

Probably an expected/cliched answer for a beauty blogger to give, but I would love to meet Zoe Sugg (Zoella). I’ve always loved watching her videos and looked up to her. I feel like she would be lovely to know….also wouldn’t mind looking at ThatcherJoe for a few hours hahah

9. Do you have any interesting/hidden talents? If not, is there anything that you wish you could do?

Sadly, I don’t have anything too exciting up my sleeve! I would love to be able to sing really well. I admire people with this natural ability so much, so if you have it, use it!

10. Out of all of the items in your makeup bag, which one would you be unable to live without?

It’s a tossup between eyeliner and concealer. I could live without foundation if I had a good concealer and I think I look like an alien without eyeliner haha


I nominate:

xtinebeauty - from one Christine B to another! hahaha

I know I only chose 7 people instead of 10, but I really think these blogs deserve the attention! 
Be sure to check these guys out because they’re awesome!

My questions:

What is your biggest goal in life?
What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Who is your favorite Harry Potter character? (this was my favorite question to answer, so I’m passing it on!)
Who is your favorite YouTuber?
Where in the world would you most like to visit/live?
What is a hidden talent of yours?
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning/for a night out?
Why did you start a blog?
Who is your biggest inspiration?
Where do you see yourself/your blog going in the future?


As always, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post and that my answers weren’t too boring hahah…I had a lot of fun with this tag, and I hope the people I nominated do too! What did you think of my answers? Leave a comment or email me at christinembushell@gmail.com . I'd love it if you'd follow me on Bloglovin’ and Pinterest (I pin cool things, I promise). Be sure to check back soon for more posts!

Bye for now,
Christine

2 comments:

  1. The awards are such a good idea, a great way to connect with bloggers! X

    thebeautygirll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete