Sunday, August 16, 2015

3 DIY Detox Waters | Recipe

Hello world!

Sometimes you need a little something extra to help you feel cleansed and refreshed. Natural detox waters can be a great way to achieve this! 




There’s a huge craze going on right now surrounding “teatoxes” which I haven’t tried myself, but would probably give a shot if I heard enough good things about. But, I can’t guarantee that those options are actually safe and healthy solutions to flush out toxins and reduce bloating. 

Good news is, the following 3 recipes are 100% natural, super easy to make, and taste great. Even if you’re not looking to detox, they’re a great way to jazz up plain old water and make hydrating a lot more interesting.

These recipes are so refreshing for summer and really easy to make! Just throw everything into a pitcher and let it sit for a few hours in the refrigerator before drinking. Most recipes like this use a lot of the same ingredients so you can try out a bunch and decide which is your favorite!

1. Cucumber Grapefruit Detox Water

This combo burns fat and rids the digestive tract of toxins.

What you’ll need:

1/2 gallon water
1.2 sliced cucumber
1/2 medium sliced grapefruit
1/2 sliced lemon
A few mint leaves - I couldn’t find any at the grocery store, so I used mint flakes and they work just as well!



2. Superfruit Detox Water

This recipe is great for boosting your metabolism and flushing out toxins.

What you’ll need:

1/2 gallon water
A handful of raspberries
A handful of blueberries
1/4 to 1/2 sliced cucumber
1/2 sliced lemon
1/4 to 1/2 sliced grapefruit
1/2 sliced pear






3. Raspberry Detox Water 

This recipe is packed with antioxidants to cleans the kidneys, liver, and colon.

What you’ll need:

1/2 gallon water
2 tbsp raspberries
2 tbsp blueberries


As always, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed these recipes. Are there any detox waters you love that I should check out? Leave me a comment and let me know! Or email me at christinembushell@gmail.com . Click to follow me on Pinterest and Bloglovin’ . Be sure to check back soon for more posts like this!

Bye for now,
Christine

7 comments:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for the Leibster Award!
    I've got a post about it on my blog if you want to read it!
    xxx Georgia xxx
    http://georgieblue.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that Raspberry detox water is sounding HEAVENLY right now!

    The person above me beat me to it! But I also nominated you for the Liebster award! Here's the link to my post if you wanna check it out! http://thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I still appreciate the nomination, so thank you! I'm going to post mine later this week! And I drank the raspberry one about 3 seconds after I published the post and it was amazing.

      Delete
  3. Great post
    would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back after it.

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recipes, I love cucumber water, it is so refreshing!

    xoxo Lex // LexMeetsWorld

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look great. I'll need to try the rasberry one! It looks amazing!! If I weren't extremely tired - I'd get out of bed and make it right now ... haha x

    ReplyDelete